Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ignorantics are Serving Up Cram-bury Sauce & Collar Greens for Thanksgiving!

Ignorantics run rampant during the holidays. You will find them in the "licka stores", the "grocelery" stores, and in the "Walmarx" shopping for all their little holiday treats. 

Well, today was no different. While in the grocery store, I overheard an Ignorantic talking about making her famous "cram-bury" sauce with nuts. I'm sure it taste good but does it sound good? Does she have to "cram" in the time to make this dish? Maybe she thinks her guests will "bury" themselves in her tasty treat on Thanksgiving Day! Who knows...


Oh, but wait....does this tasty vegetable conjure up any memories of  Thanksgiving Day? It does for me. It is one of my favorite vegetables, but when I was shopping today in the grocery store, I ran into an Ignorantic who wanted to "dress up" this vegetable. She wanted to give it some swag, some pizazz, a little extra flavor...

Ready? POP YOUR COLLARS and get ready to serve up "collar greens" on Thanksgiving Day!!! That's right, I said "collar greens".... let's not try to figure this one out y'all because we wouldn't want to ruin our appetite.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment