Monday, December 12, 2011

Ignorantic Shower Singers: Part 1

Now, we all know that the world LOVES a shower singer. Haven't we all grabbed a bottle of shampoo in the shower and pretended to be our favorite singer?

Well, shower singing goes to a whole new level when an Ignorantic grabs the mic, or should I say the shampoo bottle? One of my readers sent in a story of her Ignorantic Man who is a professional shower singer (professional in his mind only) and this is how he sang one of the lines from the Temptations hit, "Ain't Too Proud To Beg" :

“ I KNOW YOU WANNA LEAVE ME! BUT I REFUSE TO LET YOU GO. IF I HAD TO BEG & PLEAD AT THE SYMPHONY.. [STATION BREAK/PAUSE: they rest was unintelligible she said, probably because he didn't know the words] AIN'T TO PROUD TO BEG, BABY, PLEASE DO LEAVE ME GURL!”


Really??? Leave Him! Leave Him! While You Can!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment