Wednesday, March 7, 2012

BREAKING NEWS: You Can NOW Learn How to Speak Mexican & Puerto Rican!

Spanish may be the third most widely spoken language on the planet, but the new second language for my latest Ignorantic is "Mexican" and "Puerto Rican". That's right folks...you can now speak Mexican and Puerto Rican; well, at least this Ignorantic thinks so. He told me that he was looking for someone who could speak both Mexican and Puerto Rican because it would make them a more well-rounded candidate for a job.

In light of this latest revelation, I would like to challenge all of my readers to find a class where Mexican and Puerto Rican are being taught. I'm sure that class is going to be very interesting. I wonder if any Spanish-speaking people will take the class?

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure your ignorantic friend can find anyone here in Puerto Rico who can speak Mexican. But please let him know that if his search takes him to LA, he should learn Californglish first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, J.C., I knew that one of my Spanish-speaking readers could shed some light on this.

    ReplyDelete