Saturday, April 2, 2011

Ho Ho Ho The Pickles!

Well folks...there is a new brand of Ignorantics on the rise...It's called Ignorantapreneur! Sitting in our prime time spot for this new honor is restauranteur, Lakita Evans, and her new restaurant in Waco, Texas called "The Fat Ho Burger". Well, before you completely recoil at the sound of the name, it is important to note that (1) she is a 23 year old African American woman...so respect her gangsta; (2) the customer line is out the door; and (3) check out her clientele! Yes, this is ignorant, but damn those Ho Burgers look good!

Hey Lakita, I'm going to look you up (in the Yellow Pages) the next time I fly over Waco, Texas! Sorry Boo...but I'm proud of you though!

2 comments:

  1. Call me ignorant but I love it. She's young, she's black and she's educated. It's her business and her money and it's booming. I will have to visit this establishment one day soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...which is the reason why I had to give her credit for the business; the name is just too ignorant!

    ReplyDelete