Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Special Topic: Ignorantics for Prophets

Ok...now, there was some hesitation on my part about posting this, but I am going to let my readers be the judge here.

A blogger named Awesomely Luvvie blogged today that she found something very interesting on Juanita Bynum's Facebook page. According to the blogger, it appeared that Juanita Bynum was speaking in tongues on her Facebook status. Here is the link to the Blog [and when you go on the Blog, make sure you click the link for Bynum's Facebook page]:

http://www.awesomelyluvvie.com/2011/08/someone-come-get-juanita-bynum.html

The "status" that this blogger is referring to can be found on August 17, 2011. I only read three posts. There could be more, but I had to stop reading; it was just too much.

What do you think? Is Prophetess Bynum speaking in tongues on her Facebook status? If so, then...well, I'm going to have to "shout" her out as an Ignorantic....'cause speaking in tongues is reserved "FOR SPEAKING" not "TYPING" on your Facebook status.....

No comments:

Post a Comment