Monday, August 8, 2011

In Memoriam Ignorantis
















This Memorial Expression was sent to me from one of my readers.

Here is the Memorial Quote: 
"Thank You For The Good Times and Unvaluable Memories. You'll Alwayz Be in My Heart, In My Mind, And My Prayers. I Can't Find Ther Words To Say How Much I Miss You!....Rest in Peace".
Usually when Ignorantics say that they can't find the words...they really mean that. If the person who passed away "will alwayz be in your heart, mind, and prayers", why are the memories so unvaluable? Why did you spell his name wrong? [I redacted the name]

Special thank you to the reader who sent this to me. This has truly been another invaluable Ignorantic experience.

4 comments:

  1. No, no you didn't post the loving sentiments (photo redacted)! New project: draft my own eulogy and annual 'missing you' newspaper inserts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, yes...it was sent to me by one of the Blog's readers. Folks have to do better. This is just ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The saddest part is its probably true. If that's the case, sacredness is indeed safe.

    ReplyDelete