Sunday, January 1, 2012

Bootsy Collins Was Sweating "Perfuciously"

Now, I never wanted to mess with one of the "funkateers" on Ignorantics, BUT some things cannot go unmentioned.

I was just watching a Bootsy Collins' interview and he said that he was sweating "perfuciously". Really??

Let's take this journey together, shall we? Was this a root word association with "performing"...perhaps "perfume"...or "perfunctory"? Well, no not perfunctory...that's not commonly used in the music world (what was I thinking, it's not even commonly used in the real world)....Naw, this is just plain IGNORANT!

Musicians work hard, and they all have been known to sweat "profusely" during a performance, but "perfuciously"?. I don't know about y'all but the next time I see a musician working it out on stage, I am going to say to myself  "Now there's a musician who is jammin in all his perfuciousness"!!!!

Carry on...

2 comments:

  1. Nitpicking bootsy? What about the word Promentalshitbackwashpsychosisenemasquad ?

    ReplyDelete