Saturday, January 7, 2012

Ignorantics on Twitter...Get Your Tylenol READY!!!

I've been saying for months that Twitter is a place were Ignorantics breed. They tweet, retweet and post Ignorantics with little to no impunity and it is down right sinful. One of my readers turned me on to this Video Blogger who made a list of Ignorant Tweets for 2011.

WARNING: Before you watch this video, please remove all food or liquid from your mouth! This video sent me straight to the medicine cabinet searching for Tylenol. BTW, one of the comments after the video is that the people featured in these videos have all deleted their Twitter accounts! LOL...this Video Blogger has shamed these Ignorantics into ignorantic hibernation! I say that's progress!

Here it is:

Part One:

Part Two...

Folks..this is MAJOR ignorant!!!! I warned you!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm stunned!!!I don't know what else to say! I want my brother in Japan to see this. He will laugh his ass off. Good luck trying to explain this to his Japanese wife!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROTFL.....I'm so glad you warned us.....this is a mess......

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT was a definite have nothing in your mouth moment!!! OMG......that was TOOO funny!!

    ReplyDelete