Sunday, September 9, 2012

We have to establish a pattern...a "president"

See that guy to the left...that is President Barack H. Obama, and yes, god-willing, he is set to be re-elected as President of the United States in November 2012. So, in many ways, we have "set a President" on course...but, while on a conference call today with my colleagues, I heard the unspeakable, the most ignorant, the...well, let me just say it...one of the professors said that we needed to establish a pattern, "set a president".

The blow from that Ignorantic was so swift and hard, it nearly knocked the wind out of me and I could not concentrate on the rest of the conference call. President Obama knows about legal precedent because he is a lawyer and a former constitutional law professor. I wonder what he would think about this "NEW" president. I bet he wouldn't care as long as that President spelled his name: B A R A C K    H.     O B A M A.

No comments:

Post a Comment