Sunday, February 17, 2013

Did You Know That You Can Get Your College Transcriptions From The Register?

I am always amazed at the diversity of my readers. Now, I can add college administrators to the list. This reader who shall remain nameless (we always protect the ignorant and their whistle blowers), said that a student walked into the Registrar's office on Friday frantic because she needed transcripts for a job application. This ignorantic student was very upset because the deadline for the application was Friday, and she did not have enough money to pay for official transcripts. So, she exclaimed "Since I pay my tuition and all these fees, you would think that covered transcriptions from the register! Y'all make me sick!" Then, she turned on her heels and marched out. I guess she told them.

No comments:

Post a Comment