Monday, February 4, 2013

Our Civil Rights Icons Should Never Be Touched by Ignorantics

This little "gem" was sent to me by one of my readers. It's Black History Month, and I believe this is a tribute to Rosa Parks. The person who created this was diligent enough to use Wikipedia for the facts below: 
Rosa Parks 100th birthday~~~ Remembrance ~~~ ♥ Rosa Parks ♥ observing the 100th anniversary of the birth of civil rights icon Rosa Parks ♥ Rosa Louise McCauley Parks was an African-American civil rights activist, whom the U.S. Congress called "the first lady of civil rights", and "the mother of the freedom movement". WikipediaBorn: February 4, 1913, TuskegeeDied: October 24, 2005, DetroitSpouse: Raymond Parks (m. 1932–1977)Education: Highlander Research and Education Center, Alabama State UniversityAwards: Congressional Gold Medal of Honor, Presidential Medal of FreedomParents: Leona McCauley, James McCauley
However, they forgot to use spell check (which in my opinion, cancels good intentions). I'm pretty sure "remerance" would show up on a spell check [because it did when I typed it here].

No comments:

Post a Comment