Saturday, January 4, 2014

I'm Just Going to Call This Post "I Can't"

This is another Ignorantic sent in by a reader. I really don't know what to make of this. The author is obviously mad, but the mine field of Ignorantics in this paragraph is astounding. 

It's hard to believe that adults write like this. I believe that it is only the beginning of what is yet to come. It is clear that folks ignore the spell check and grammar tools, Google Search, and the dictionary. I am not perfect by any means (hence my disclaimer in this Blog), but I don't write like this.

I am also finding that posts like this are growing in popularity. People feel the need to "get with someone" or "tell someone off" but they are not doing so intelligently. Due diligence demands that you at least follow the spell check indicators. When the author of this post began typing, she should have seen several red "swiggly" lines that would indicate that there were spelling errors. However, she chose to ignore that and continue her tirade.

Now, I am not well versed on Biblical passages to challenge her on the references, but I can tell you that the spelling and grammatical errors were glaring. Add to that the fact that two people "LIKED" the comment.

I started writing this Blog in 2010, and in 2014, Ignorantics has grown expeditiously. I'm not proud of that, but it is a fact that I guess we will be talking, laughing, and discussing for decades to come.


1 comment:

  1. Girrrrrrl, I think you might be onto something here ...that's why your "Ignorantics" have become so popular

    ReplyDelete