Sunday, December 26, 2010

Eva had a Nalader?

When I was a little girl, we used to eat these candies everyday...my favorite flavors were Apple and Banana. In the 70's, they were called "Now and Later" candy. In fact, if you purchased them today, they are still called "Now and Later". However, that has not stopped the generational ignorantics from calling these little darlings, a "Nalader".

Today, I received a text from a friend who told me that a professional athlete called this candy "Naladers"...some of you need not recoil and act surprised because you have been saying "Naladers" for decades without rebuff. It is wrong and you know it is wrong!

All this talk about candy does conjure up memories of candies from my past...so here it is...enjoy: Old Time Candy

2 comments:

  1. Hey Judy, this is Dwayne. Looks like I don't have any of the account types needed to post a response. So I am posting anonymous. Great entry into the Ignorantics. Keep 'em coming my sister. Now I know why my first reply didn't show up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dwayne...since you are a part of the Group, you are notified whenever I post but you have to come to the Blog to post your comments....this was a good one Dwayne, thanks for the look!

    ReplyDelete