Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Well, If Its Any Constellation...

I was in a meeting last Wednesday when one of the invitees was trying to comfort us by stating that although we were losing certain services, we were gaining other support. She started the sentence by saying "Well, if its any constellation, we will be getting support from the IT department to assist us with these web issues". [BLANK STARE] Folks, we have to leave the "stars" out of our discussions when they have no business there! I mean, I enjoy looking at them too, but not in a daytime business meeting! When you are talking about consoling folks, it is an act of "consolation" not "constellation"... I guess y'all will get it right one day. Now, let me get out of here and go to the Planetarium! All this talk about stars has got me yearning for some good ole star consternation! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment