Monday, May 23, 2011

Ignorantic Names - Part 2

There is a lot to consider when you decide to brand your child with an ignorant name: their resumes when they apply for jobs, commencement activities - how folks will react to hearing their name called, the grade school and secondary education years when teachers call attendance out loud, and many, many more examples.

The bottom line is that this kind of branding is beyond ignorant; it is downright criminal. I started this madness in my post last Monday; now here is Part Two. Thanks again to all of my readers who are emailing me with these ridiculous names. I wish I could say these are jokes, but NONE of these names are jokes. Someone's child answers to this ridiculousness.

Here is Part 2 of the List:


1. Twins: Love and Lovely
2. Tweet LOLita
3. SMHarley Candie
4. Cash Benjamin
5. Frito Layza
6. Gaznelectric Metra
7. Kaizer Permanentia
8. Twins: Hennessey  & Martel
9. Evian
10. Cash Collateral
11. Orgasmy Pleasure
12. Kutta Beatz
13. Juicyfruit Jazmine
14. Flowers Bloomina
15. Weigh Morton
16. Canchu Sea
17. Greed Lawson
18. Camper Nelson
19. Constant Lee
20. Canei Distilla
21. Cantolope Castidy
22. Saudi Benini
23. Candle Vanilla
24. Chamomille Lyndsay
25. Coach Baguette
26. Like (Named after Facebook button: CBS Article about "Like")
27. Venti Chai
28. Camera Lynns
29. Careful Precious
30. Wonder Brayson

To Read My First Post on Ignorantic Names, go here: Top 50 Ignorantic Names

Thanks to all my readers for your overwhelming responses for this post. I could not have done it without you! A BIG THANK YOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment