Sunday, February 19, 2012

Ignorantics Love to Blame it on the Auto Correct

Alcoholics, avid partygoers, and Jamie Fox like to "blame it on the alcohol" when they make mistakes, but Ignorantics...well, Ignorantics LOVE to blame it on the "Auto Correct" !

"That's tight...oops, I mean right!" I said it; my Ignorantic friends love to blame their ignorantics on the auto correct feature that "we all know...oops, I mean now" enjoy on our iPods, iPads, and smartphones. It is that wonderful little feature that catches our mistake and corrects it before we hit "send".

How many times have you seen this or something similar to this in a signature block from a smartphone:

"Sent from Bonnie's iPad2.  Please excuse the typos and misspelled words that you might see. My auto-correct tends to be a little hyper-sensitive." 

Really?? I'd say your auto-correct is more "TYPER-sensitive" than "hyper-sensitive". Those darn touchscreens will expose you every time! Carry on...

P.S. If there are any mistakes in this post, blame it on the auto-correct!

No comments:

Post a Comment