Monday, February 27, 2012

WARNING: I Will Cuss You Out, If You Don't Leave My Child ALOAN!

First and foremost, shout out to all the educators out there who are putting in the work to educate our youth. An even bigger shout out to those who have to deal with Ignorantic parents. 


Henceforth, my next Ignorantic...the parent who is pissed because a teacher disciplined their child. This is how the letter/note reads (short and to the point):


"if you dont leave my child ALOAN im going to FUC you up"


Really? Leave her "a loan"? and you are going to do what? "FUC her up"? Really? Wow, folks, we are living is hard times when we can't curse correctly. I mean, I know folks get mad and everything but who misspells a curse word? curse words are usually 2-4 letters long...and since when did any teacher need to leave a student "a loan"? I wish Sallie would leave me one and pay of my debt!


Some Ignorantics stand on their own with little to no discussion...this is one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment