Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Double Negative Tattoo Artists are Da Bomb!!!!

A good tattoo artist is hard to find these days...a lot of work goes into designing the art that will ultimately be placed on the subject's body, but I would also think that for some, a lot of work goes into trying to make it grammatically correct too....

Enter strong arm....poor thing, all he wanted to do is give the world a bit of encouragement and hope. The best way to do this would be to tattoo something inspirational on his arm, right?

Well, that would be right if it wasn't so wrong...[I'll give you a moment to check out the tattoo] Sigh...somebody stepped on a double negative mine in the Ignorantics field, didn't they? That's right, that little double negative bug landed right on this tattoo artist's brain as he was creating this tattoo and it instructed him to "never don't give up"! Eureka!

Now, to Ignorantics, a double negative feels good...it rolls off the tongue very smooth and clear. The person speaking feels good but the person hearing the message feels assaulted. Like right now...just looking at this tattoo is burning my eyes!

Can someone "past" me a tissue?


7 comments:

  1. I didn't not know that there was no auto correct on tattoo needles???!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL SSR...no, it wasn't not funny...

    ReplyDelete
  3. baby,,, I know a few of them and it sounds to me just like nails accross a chalkboard when I hear it

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so not right o_O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share. Tattoo brushes

    ReplyDelete