Monday, October 17, 2011

Rick Ross Has Been Hospitalized, and One of his Fans Thinks He had a "Ceaser"

First, let me say that Rick Ross being hospitalized is not funny nor is he an Ignorantic...in fact, I sincerely hope that he will be okay....

[That being said] Enter...stage right...the Ignorantic FAN who tweeted "Damn Rick Ross had a ceaser and passed out on the airplane..."

Really "Most Hated"? A ceaser? What were you thinking when you tweeted this? a haircut, the famous Roman General, salad dressing [invert the a & e]? Most Hated, Ignorantics like you never "cease" to amaze me. Ceaser is not even close to "seizure"! Not even close! Oh, and did I mention that it is also NOT a word!

FANS, I know you mean well, and you want to let your favorite celeb know you are thinking about them, but if you are unsure about what ails them, just tweet "Get Well Soon", and leave it at that.

Update: Rick Ross has been listed in stable condition. Get well soon Rick. We are all praying for your speedy recovery. Link: Update on Rick Ross

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I admit it, My name is Lloyd and I am a Ignorantic. When I read this post, my thoughts were "the salad" must have been bad." I'm sorry, but I did...A salad made him sick - Wow! Duh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lloyd, it takes a big person to admit they are ignorantic! I admitted that I am a reformed Ignorantic when I started writing this Blog....however, some of these folks are shameful!

    ReplyDelete