Monday, October 17, 2011

When I come to Town, I will Touch "Basis" With You!

Have you ever heard the saying "touch bases" or "touch base"? It is kinda associated with the picture to the left...meaning that a runner in baseball is required to go back and touch the base with his foot after a hitter hits a pop fly that is caught (i.e., returning to the place you were at before in order to check in, as required by custom)...that is the meaning behind the phrase, BUT I don't think I've ever "touched basis" with anyone...especially in an email when I am addressing my employees as an administrator.


Typo reality check: The "i" and the "e" aren't even close to each other on the keypad for this to be blamed on a typo. This qualifies as a full blown Ignorantic.


I'll never be able to watch a baseball game the same way after this...


Ignorantic administrators BEWARE; your employees are embarassed by your ignorantics and they are putting you on BLAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment