Saturday, July 21, 2012

Welcome to CHEEZEcake Factory!

Ok, so I am out and about tonight (had to blog this from the restaurant 'cause it's so darn WRONG) and we decided to have dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. We entered the restaurant, got on the wait list, and waited about twenty minutes. Then suddenly, one of the hostesses approaches our group and says "Welcome to CHEEZEcake Factory! You may be sitted". Well, the other three ladies in my party started following her to the table, and I just stood there stunned that this child assaulted the word "seated" and dare try to make it past tense...she came back to the front of the restaurant where I stood stunned and she repeated "Ma'am, you may be sitted" So, I told her "I'd rather be seated, if you don't mind"....and for that comment, I received a BLANK STARE, a pause, then a smile [she didn't get it].

...but before I go, how many of y'all pronounce "cheese" like "cheeze"? *hollering*

No comments:

Post a Comment