Sunday, December 2, 2012

Have You Ever Heard of a Fraudulent Slip?

Well, I think that most slips are bad and can turn out to be rather nasty, but few rise to the level of fraudulent. Enter RHOA housewife, Porsha Stewart. I am going to officially add her to the celebrity Ignorantics list, and I guess it is well deserved because RHOA Kenya Moore refers to her as being "painfully unintelligent"...Ouch!

That is harsh! Anyone can get the title of Miss America and Miss U.S.A. mixed up, right? Porsha didn't intend to switch the pageant titles, her excuse was that it was a fraudulent slip! *crickets*

So, WOW...that wasn't even a Freudian slip...*head spinning* Only Ignorantics can make up terms and used them out of context. Gurl BYE!

1 comment:

  1. I thought I was the only one who heard that idiot!

    ReplyDelete