Thursday, December 13, 2012

It's SANTA CLAWS, the Jailhouse Santa!

Ok, so that child looks traumatized! Could it be that ghetto masquerade mask? That wife-beater shirt? Those Fantastic Voyage gold epaulettes on the shoulders of that pimp crushed velvet red jacket? I'd put my money on the fact that he smells like weed and/or licka (gotta be a probation violation)! Not to mention the fact that those eyes say I'm on the sex offender registry in eight different states! Who puts a Santa Claus booth in the jail?! Who does that?

These children are already traumatized from having a parent in jail, then they are forced to visit the Jailhouse SANTA CLAWS while they wait to see Daddy Grand Theft Auto!!!

I'm starting a petition: Ban Santa Claws from the Visiting Area in Prisons! And that's my story and I'm sticking to it! The height of Ignorantics!

I'm taking bets that this child belongs to the Johnsons  >

















*The Santa Claws pic posted on Foolishness & Fuckery.

No comments:

Post a Comment