Monday, December 3, 2012

Nominations Needed For Top 25 Ignorantics for 2012!

It is that time of the year when I accept nominations for the top 25 Ignorantics of the Year. This year, I am adding a category for top 10 Celebrity Ignorantics. So, please post your nominations below in the comments and on December 31, 2012, I will announce the Top 25 Ignorantics for 2012 and the Top 10 Celebrity Ignorantics. Feel free to go into the 2012 archive if you cannot think of any Ignorantics.

Nominations will close on December 27, 2012.

3 comments:

  1. She's not so much a celebrity, moreso a legacy downgrade. I'd like to nominate Porsha Williams from rhoa for saying her family's charity feeds the hungry year round "265 days a year". & another little add..she actually says "hoan-greh", not hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you see my recent post about Porsha Stewart talking about a Fraudulent Slip instead of a Freudian Slip? SHe will definitely make the list with these two examples for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to nominate, "What is Obama's last name" and the "IPhone" tower.

    Typpie LeBaum

    ReplyDelete