Friday, January 21, 2011

BREAKING NEWS: Jersey Shore's Chief Ignorantic, Snooki, is a NYT's Best Seller!

[You can pinch yourself now] No, you are not dreaming...this is actually true. Snooki, that flummox of ignorantical bliss is a New York Times best selling author! Ignorantics all over the world are standing up and swooning in virtual bliss!

She is the star of the hit MTV show "Jersey Shore", and a wonder to behold with ignorantic statements like:

  • "My boobs are so tight I can't breathe. Is that normal?
  •  "I'm not trashy, unless I drink too much."
  • "I'm not sure what lobsters eat, but I think they eat like insects or something ... so I was gonna feed them worms."
  • "My ultimate dream is to move to Jersey, find a nice, juiced, hot, tanned guy and live my life."
 
[**BLANK STARE**] Wow! Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water!

1 comment: