Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Have You Ever Been Really Frusgraded?

Have you ever been frusgraded? I have not, but apparently, the young lady who was in the line at Food Lion this afternoon whose card was declined twice was very "frusgraded".

The cashier ran the card the first time and it appeared to be a card error, but when she tried it again, it said "DECLINED". Well, you might guess that there is nothing that says embarrassing like a DECLINED when you are in a long line in front of several people.

So, in a very exasperated tone she exclaimed "This is so damn frusgrading!" "Just frusgrading!" Then, she turn to me and repeated the ignorantic. So, I said "I would imagine that it could be very frustrating..." Surprisingly, she turned and corrected me saying "No, I said frusgrading...there is a difference..." As I stood there in shock, the cashier jumped in and said "You are right, there is a difference, when your card has been declined three times because you know you have no money on it, it is frusgrading; it only becomes frustrating when it is our error!"

5 comments:

  1. ROFL!!!! Seems like the ignorance is increasing in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lawd! This can't possibly be a true story! I just can't...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a true story! It definitely is!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to add that she was missing a few teeth on the side...they may account for the mispronunciation!

    ReplyDelete