Wednesday, January 12, 2011

How Do You Stop Blood Clocks?

I swear to you...since I have been writing this blog, it seems like Ignorantics are stalking me. I run into an Ignorantic everyday now. It used to be every other day, maybe twice a week, but now, I am constantly running into them.



This morning, I am in the Rite-Aid getting a prescription filled. I'm standing in line, and once again, there is someone loud and wrong in line with me. Dressed in thigh highs with heels she has worn down to the nail, a honey blonde weave, and a gold sparkler on the side (her gold tooth), she asks the pharmacist: "'Secuze me...but do you sell anything to stop blood clocks?" The pharmacist looked down through his reading glasses and said "No Ma'am..., other than wound care, you should probably see a doctor if you think you have blood clots" Then she said " I did. That is why I am here to get my high blood pressure subscription filled!" **DEAD**

1 comment:

  1. OMG! This is beyond hilarious! You are being stalked. Better call 'Securrrrittayyys'!

    ReplyDelete