Sunday, January 2, 2011

I Know that Reading is Fundamental, but on Twitter...

...spelling needs to be. To all my Twitter Junkies, I have one question: Can anyone spell on Twitter? I know there is a character restriction, but is that an excuse for spelling "the" "and" "me" "her" "his" and other two and three letter words incorrectly? I'm just saying...

I said it once and I'll say it again, Twitter provides food and shelter for the Ignorantic...its all warm and fuzzy for them in Tweetland, USA! SMH...

1 comment:

  1. I think someone saw my Tweet or maybe he is catching heck from the other tweeters:

    RevRunWisdom Rev Run
    Anybody ever notice we go tooo many english teachers on twitter,, tellin ppl u spelt sumptin rong? #smh

    7 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

    Well, Rev. Run, I have no further comment.

    ReplyDelete